Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Dearest One, With Due Respect And Humanity, I was compelled to write to you under a humanitarian ground. My name is Mrs Blenda Konan. from Sudan, I am 63yrs old, I am married to late Eng Paul Konan who worked on oil company in Cote d'Ivoire. Both of us are Christain and was born and brought up in Catolic families. Before he retired in the year 2000. He died in the year 2007 after a Cadiac Arteries Operation. We were married for 31 years without a child. And Recently, My Doctor told me that I would not last for the next few months due to my cancer problem (cancer of the lever). When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum $4.5MUSD in one of the finance firm here in Abidjan capital of Cote d'Ivoire for safe keeping. His plans is to use this fund for the help of less privileged once also to promote Christain Religion all over they Country, so I am now contact you base on this, So that you will use this fund to some charity work and help the ophanege homes, If you can do this don’t wast time to get back to me as my Doctor will soon carry out the operation on me I don’t want to die without seeing that this fund is fully donated for the wish of my late husband. I am waiting to hear from you Mrs Blenda Anne Konan.

No comments:

Post a Comment