Monday, November 17, 2014

Dearest One, Besides being interested in living and investing in your country, i am Ms.Blenda Rosemary Bakari the daugther of Mr. William Bakari of Kenema Distrit My father was killed by his business partiners on a business trip. Following the problem that cost his death, i was forced to live my country to Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire where my late father deposited the sum of $(4.500.000.00) (Four Million Five Hundred united state dollars) in one of the Banks here in Abidjan. The money he made during his time as coco marchants in my country.To be honest with you, this is the only inheritance left for me by my late father which i am with the necessary documents concerning this deposite. Now i have succeeded in locating the Bank here in Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire and I am soliciting for your assistance to help me to transfer this money into your country for investments so that we can invest it in any lucrative business in your country because this is my only hope of life. I have promise to gratify you with 10% of the total sum if you assist me. Awaiting anxiously to hear from you so that we can discuss the modalities of this transaction. Thanks for your kind attention. Most emphatically, Miss Blenda Rosemary Bakari

No comments:

Post a Comment